These websites, www.realtimeathletes.com, fastpitchrecruits.com, athpro360.com, athpro360camps.com, athtrain360.com, baseballrecruitsnetwork.com (the “Sites,” including all subdomains), are all copyrighted work belonging to Real Time Athletes, Inc. (“we,” “us,” and “our”). These terms of service (the “Terms”) govern your access to and use of the services available on all/any of these Sites (the “Services”). Specific features of these Sites may have additional rules and terms associated with them, and such additional rules and terms will be prominently posted or otherwise made available to each user (“you” and “your,” including any entity you represent) and are incorporated herein by reference.
Real Time Athletes, Inc and FastPitchRecruits.com and BaseballRecruitsNetwork.com and AthPro360.com provides online data services to Youth-Athletes, Parents, Teams, Adult Athletes, Sports Organizations, Sports Enthusiasts. AthPro360.com, AthPro360camps.com, FastPitchRecruits.com, BaseballRecruitsNetwork.com are all products and services owned by Real Time Athletes, Inc.
- Terms of Sale
- Waiver & Release
- Referral Policy
- Athletic Measurement Testing Policy
Terms of Sale and Service
PLEASE READ THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY, AS IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES. ESPECIALLY NOTE SECTION 14 DEALING WITH MONTHLY PAYMENT PLANS.
This Universal Terms of Service Agreement (this “Agreement”) is entered into by and between Real Time Athletes, Inc., a/an Delaware corporation, hereafter referred to as RTA and you, the user of any of our products, services, or web site or web sites, including but not limited to athpro360.com, athpro360camps.com, athtrain360.com, fastpitchrecruits.com and baseballrecruitsnetwork.com and is made effective as of the date of electronic acceptance. This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of RTA products and services (individually and collectively, the “Services”) purchased or accessed through RTA or the RTA websites including but not limited to athpro360.com, athpro360camps.com, athtrain360.com, fastpitchrecruits.com and baseballrecruitsnetwork.com (the “Sites”), and is in addition to (not in lieu of) any specific terms and conditions that apply to the particular Services you purchase or access through RTA or the Sites.
Your electronic acceptance of this Agreement signifies that you have read, understand, acknowledge and agree to be bound by this Agreement, along with the following policies and agreements, which are incorporated herein by reference:
- Terms of Sale
- Waiver & Release
- Referral Policy
- Athletic and/or Skill Measurement Testing Policy
The terms “we”, “us” or “our” shall refer to RTA. The terms “you”, “your”, “User” or “customer” shall refer to any individual or entity who accepts this Agreement. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
RTA, in its sole and absolute discretion, may change or modify this Agreement, and any policies or agreements which are incorporated herein, at any time, and such changes or modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting to the Sites. You acknowledge and agree that (i) RTA may notify you of such changes or modifications by posting them to the Sites and (ii) your use of the Sites or the Services found at the Sites after such changes or modifications have been made (as indicated by the “Last Revised” date at the top of this page) shall constitute your acceptance of this Agreement as last revised. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement as last revised, do not use (or continue to use) the Sites or the Services found at the Sites. In addition, RTA may occasionally notify you of changes or modifications to this Agreement by email. It is therefore very important that you keep your account (“Account”) information, including your email address, current. RTA assumes no liability or responsibility for your failure to receive an email notification if such failure results from an inaccurate or out-of-date email address.
- ELIGIBILITY; AUTHORITY
The Sites and the Services found at the Sites are available only to Users who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Only persons age 13 years or older can create accounts. Accounts for persons under 13 years old can be created by a parent or legal guardian. Children under the age of 13 should review this Agreement with their parent or guardian to ensure that the child and parent or legal guardian understand it.
If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of a corporate entity, you represent and warrant that you have the legal authority to bind such corporate entity to the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, in which case the terms “you”, “your”, “User” or “customer” shall refer to such corporate entity. If, after your electronic acceptance of this Agreement, RTA finds that you do not have the legal authority to bind such corporate entity, you will be personally responsible for the obligations contained in this Agreement, including, but not limited to, the payment obligations. RTA shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from RTA reliance on any instruction, notice, document or communication reasonably believed by RTA to be genuine and originating from an authorized representative of your corporate entity. If there is reasonable doubt about the authenticity of any such instruction, notice, document or communication, RTA reserves the right (but undertakes no duty) to require additional authentication from you.
- ACCOUNTS; TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD
Accounts. In order to access some of the features of the Sites or use some of the Services found at the Sites, an Account must be created in your name. You represent and warrant to RTA that all information submitted to your Account is accurate, current and complete and that you will keep your Account information accurate, current and complete. If RTA has reason to believe that your Account information is untrue, inaccurate, out-of-date or incomplete, RTA reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to suspend or terminate your Account. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your Account, whether authorized by you or not, and you must keep your Account information secure, including without limitation your customer number/login, password, Payment Method(s) (as defined below). For security purposes, RTA recommends that you change your password at least once every six (6) months. You must notify RTA immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your Account. RTA will not be liable for any loss you incur due to any unauthorized use of your Account. You, however, may be liable for any loss RTA or others incur caused by your Account, whether caused by you, or by an authorized person, or by an unauthorized person.
Transfer of Data Abroad. If you are visiting the Sites from a country other than the country in which our servers are located, your communications with us may result in the transfer of information (including your Account information) across international boundaries. By visiting the Sites and communicating electronically with us, you consent to such transfers.
- GENERAL RULES OF CONDUCT
You acknowledge and agree that:
- Your use of the Sites and the Services found at the Sites, including any content you submit, will comply with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations.
- You will not impersonate another User or any other person or entity, or submit content on behalf of another User or any other person or entity, without their express prior written consent.
- You will not collect or harvest (or permit anyone else to collect or harvest) any User Content (as defined below) or any non-public or personally identifiable information about another User or any other person or entity without their express prior written consent.
- You will not use the Sites or the Services found at the Sites in a manner (as determined by RTA in its sole and absolute discretion) that:
- Is illegal, or promotes or encourages illegal activity;
- Promotes encourages or engages in defamatory, harassing abusive or otherwise objectionable behavior;
- Promotes encourages or engages in child pornography or the exploitation of children;
- Promotes encourages or engages in hate speech, hate crime, terrorism, violence against people, animals, or property, or intolerance of or against any person persons;
- Promotes, encourages or engages in any spam or other unsolicited bulk emails, or computer or network hacking or cracking;
- Infringes on the intellectual property rights of another User or any other person or entity;
- Violates the privacy or publicity rights of another User or any other person or entity, or breaches any duty of confidentiality that you owe to another User or any other person or entity;
- Interferes with the operation of the Sites or the Services found at the Sites;
- Contains or installs any viruses, worms, bugs, Trojan horses or other code, files or programs designed to, or capable of, disrupting, damaging or limiting the functionality of any software or hardware; or
- Contains false or deceptive language, or unsubstantiated or comparative claims, regarding RTA or RTA’s Services.
5.You will not copy or distribute in any medium any part of the Sites or the Services found at the Sites, except where expressly authorized by RTA.
6.You will not modify or alter any part of the Sites or the Services found at the Sites or any of its related technologies.
7.You will not access RTA Content (as defined below) or User Content through any technology or means other than through the Sites itself, or as RTA may designate.
8.You will not use the Sites or the Services found at the Sites, including any of RTA’s related technologies, for any commercial use without RTA’s express prior written consent.
RTA reserves the right to modify, change, or discontinue any aspect of the Sites or the Services found at the Sites, including without limitation prices and fees for the same, at any time.
- YOUR USE OF RTA CONTENT AND USER CONTENT
In addition to the general rules above, the provisions in this Section 5 apply specifically to your use of RTA Content and User Content posted to RTA’s corporate websites (i.e., those sites which RTA directly controls or maintains including but not limited to fastpitchrecruits.com and baseballrecruitsnetwork.com).
RTA Content. Except for User Content, the content on the Sites and the Services found at the Sites, including without limitation the text, software, scripts, source code, API, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos and interactive features and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“RTA”), are owned by or licensed to RTA in perpetuity, and are subject to copyright, trademark, and/or patent protection in the United States and foreign countries, and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws. RTA Content is provided to you “as is”, “as available” and “with all faults” for your information and personal, non-commercial use only and may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any purposes whatsoever without the express prior written consent of RTA. No right or license under any copyright, trademark, patent, or other proprietary right or license is granted by this Agreement. RTA reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the RTA Content, the Sites and the Services found at the Sites, and this Agreement does not transfer ownership of any of these rights.
User Content. Some of the features of the Sites or the Services found at the Sites may allow Users to view, post, publish, share, store, or manage (a) ideas, opinions, recommendations, or advice (“User Submissions”), or (b) literary, artistic, musical, or other content, including but not limited to photos and videos (together with User Submissions, “User Content”). By posting or publishing User Content to the Sites or to the Services found at the Sites, you represent and warrant to RTA that (i) you have all necessary rights to distribute User Content via the Sites or via the Services found at the Sites, either because you are the author of the User Content and have the right to distribute the same, or because you have the appropriate distribution rights, licenses, consents, and/or permissions to use, in writing, from the copyright or other owners of the User Content, and (ii) you do not violate the rights of any third party. You may not download, copy, republish, distribute, prepare derivative works, publicly display or otherwise use the content other than as explicitly permitted herein. In addition, You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of RTA without the express written consent of RTA. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing RTA’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of RTA. You may not use any RTA logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of a link without express written permission.
Security. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with the security-related features of the Sites or the Services found at the Sites (including without limitation those features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any RTA Content or User Content) or enforce limitations on the use of the Sites or the Services found at the Sites, the RTA Content or the User Content therein.
- RTA’s USE OF USER CONTENT
The provisions in this Section 6 apply specifically to RTA’s use of User Content posted to RTA’s corporate websites (i.e., those sites which RTA directly controls or maintains including but not limited to athpro360.com, athpro360camps.com, athtrain360.com, fastpitchrecruits.com and baseballrecruitsnetwork.com).
Generally. You shall be solely responsible for any and all of your User Content or User Content that is submitted through your Account, and the consequences of, and requirements for, distributing it.
With Respect to User Submissions. You acknowledge and agree that:
- Your User Submissions are entirely voluntary.
- Your User Submissions do not establish a confidential relationship or obligate RTA to treat your User Submissions as confidential or secret.
RTA shall own exclusive rights (including all intellectual property and other proprietary rights) to any User Submissions posted to the Sites, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of any User Submissions posted to the Sites for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you or to anyone else. With Respect to User Content (Other Than User Submissions).
However, if you post or publish your User Content to the Sites, you authorize RTA to use the intellectual property and other proprietary rights in and to your User Content to enable inclusion and use of the User Content in the manner contemplated by the Sites and this Agreement. Accordingly, you hereby grant RTA a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers), and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, combine with other works, display, and perform your User Content in connection with the Sites and RTA’s (and RTA’s affiliates’, and or vendors) business(es), including without limitation for promoting and redistributing all or part of the Sites in any media formats and through any media channels without restrictions of any kind and without payment or other consideration of any kind, or permission or notification, to you or any third party. You also hereby grant each User of the Sites a non-exclusive license to access your User Content through the Sites and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, combine with other works, display, and perform your User Content as permitted through the functionality of the Sites and under this Agreement. The above licenses granted by you in your User Content terminate within a commercially reasonable time after you remove or delete your User Content from the Sites. You understand and agree, however, that RTA may retain, distribute, display, or perform server copies of your User Content that have been removed or deleted. The above licenses granted by you in your User Content are perpetual and irrevocable.
- MONITORING OF CONTENT; ACCOUNT TERMINATION POLICY
RTA generally does not pre-screen User Content. However, RTA reserves the right (but undertakes no duty) to do so and decide whether any item of User Content is appropriate and/or complies with this Agreement. RTA may remove any item of User Content and/or terminate a User’s access to the Sites or the Services found at the Sites for posting or publishing any material in violation of this Agreement, or for otherwise violating this Agreement (as determined by RTA in its sole and absolute discretion), at any time and without prior notice. RTA may also terminate a User’s access to the Sites or the Services found at the Sites if RTA has reason to believe the User is a repeat offender. If RTA terminates your access to the Sites or the Services found at the Sites, RTA may, in its sole and absolute discretion, remove and destroy any data and files stored by you on its servers.
- ADDITIONAL RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
RTA expressly reserves the right to deny, cancel, terminate, suspend, lock, or modify access to (or control of) any Account or Services (including the right to cancel or transfer any user and or account) for any reason (as determined by RTA in its sole and absolute discretion), including but not limited to the following: (i) to correct mistakes made by RTA in offering or delivering and or billing any Services, (ii) to protect the integrity, stability, or functionality of the website, (iii) to assist with our fraud and abuse detection and prevention efforts, (iv) to comply with applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations, (v) to comply with requests of law enforcement, including subpoena requests, (vi) to comply with any dispute resolution process, (vii) to defend any legal action or threatened legal action without consideration for whether such legal action or threatened legal action is eventually determined to be with or without merit, or (viii) to avoid any civil or criminal liability on the part of RTA, its officers, directors, employees, and agents, as well as RTA’s affiliates or vendors.
RTA expressly reserves the right to review every Account for excessive space and bandwidth utilization and to terminate or apply additional fees to those Accounts that exceed allowed levels.
- NO SPAM; LIQUIDATED DAMAGES
You acknowledge you have read, understand and agree to be bound by RTA’s Anti-Spam Policy referenced above and available here. You agree RTA may immediately terminate any Account which it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion, is transmitting or is otherwise connected with any spam or other unsolicited bulk emails. In addition, if actual damages cannot be reasonably calculated then you agree to pay RTA liquidated damages in the amount of $1.00 for each piece of spam or unsolicited bulk email transmitted from or otherwise connected with your Account.
- LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
The Sites and the Services found at the Sites may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by RTA. RTA assumes no responsibility for the content, terms, and conditions, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites. In addition, RTA does not censor or edit the content of any third-party websites. By using the Sites or the Services found at the Sites, you expressly release RTA from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website. Accordingly, RTA encourages you to be aware when you leave the Sites or the Services found at the Sites and to review the terms and conditions, privacy policies, and other governing documents of each other website that you may visit.
- DISCLAIMER OF REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITES AND THE SERVICES FOUND AT THE SITES SHALL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT THE SITES AND THE SERVICES FOUND AT THE SITES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS”. RTA, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. RTA, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT (I) THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR CONTENT OF THE SITES, (II) THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THE SITES, AND/OR (III) THE SERVICES FOUND AT THE SITES OR ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THE SITES, AND RTA ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE SAME.
IN ADDITION, YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE PROVIDED BY RTA, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ITS CALL CENTER OR CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES) WILL (I) CONSTITUTE LEGAL OR FINANCIAL ADVICE OR (II) CREATE A WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE SITES OR THE SERVICES FOUND AT THE SITES, AND USERS SHOULD NOT RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE.
THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER OF REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement or your use of the Sites or the Services found at the Sites.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- FEES AND PAYMENTS
GENERAL TERMS, INCLUDING AUTOMATIC RENEWAL TERMS
You agree to pay any and all prices and fees due for Services purchased at the Sites at the time you order the Services. All prices and fees are non-refundable unless otherwise expressly noted, even if your Services are suspended, terminated, or transferred prior to the end of the Services term. RTA expressly reserves the right to change or modify its prices and fees at any time, and such changes or modifications shall be posted online at the Sites and effective immediately without the need for further notice to you. If you have purchased Services for a period of months or years, changes or modifications in prices and fees shall be effective when the Services in question come up for renewal as further described below.
Where refunds are issued, RTA’s issuance of a refund receipt is confirmation that RTA has submitted your refund to the Payment Method charged at the time of the original sale. You acknowledge and agree that the associated payment provider and/or individual issuing bank establish and regulate the time frames for posting your refund. Refund posting time frames may range from five (5) business days to a full billing cycle.
Except as prohibited in any product-specific agreement, you may pay for Services by providing a valid credit card, an electronic check (from your personal or business checking account, as appropriate), PayPal (as defined below), For Services that offer “Express Checkout”, clicking the Express Checkout button will automatically place an order for that Service and charge the primary Payment Method on file for your Account. Confirmation of that order will be sent to the email address on file for your Account. Your Payment Method on file must be kept valid if you have any active Services in your Account.
If you are being billed on a monthly basis, your monthly billing date will be based on the date of the month you purchased the Services. Please Note: All monthly payment plans are for the purchase of the service. They are not a subscription! The entire amount is due and payable regardless of any other circumstance. If payment is interrupted, stopped, or delayed beyond the current billing date the entire remaining balance is due at that time.
In addition, RTA may participate in “recurring billing programs” or “account updater services” supported by your credit card provider (and ultimately dependent on your bank’s participation). If you are enrolled in an automatic renewal option and we are unable to successfully charge your existing Payment Method, your credit card provider (or your bank) may notify us of updates to your credit card number and/or expiration date, or they may automatically charge your new credit card on our behalf without notification to us. In accordance with recurring billing program requirements, in the event that we are notified of an update to your credit card number and/or expiration date, RTA will automatically update your payment profile on your behalf. RTA makes no guarantees that we will request or receive updated credit card information. You acknowledge and agree that it is your sole responsibility to modify and maintain your Account settings, including but not limited to (i) setting your renewal, or recurring billing options and (ii) ensuring your associated Payment Method(s) are current and valid. Further, you acknowledge and agree that your failure to do so, may result in the interruption or loss of Services, and RTA shall not be liable to you or any third party regarding the same.
If for any reason RTA is unable to charge your Payment Method for the full amount owed for the Services provided, or if RTA is charged a penalty for any fee it previously charged to your Payment Method, you agree that RTA may pursue all available lawful remedies in order to obtain payment. If you pay by credit card and if for any reason RTA is unable to charge your credit card with the full amount owed for the Services provided, or if RTA is charged back for any fee it previously charged to the credit card you provided, you agree that RTA may pursue all available lawful remedies in order to obtain payment. You agree that the remedies RTA may pursue in order to effect payment shall include, but not be limited to, immediate cancellation without notice to you of any account or services. RTA reserves the right to charge you reasonable “administrative fees” or “processing fees” for (i) tasks RTA may perform outside the normal scope of its Services, (ii) additional time and/or costs RTA may incur in providing its Services, and/or (iii) your noncompliance with this Agreement (as determined by RTA in its sole and absolute discretion). Typical scenarios include, but are not limited to, customer service issues that require additional personal time or attention, fees incurred by third-party payment providers such as PayPal, fees incurred as the result of chargebacks or other payment disputes brought by you, your bank, or a Payment Method processor, and disputes that require accounting or legal services. These administrative fees or processing fees will be billed to the Payment Method you have on file with RTA. In addition, you acknowledge and agree that you may be charged Value Added Tax (“VAT”), Goods and Services Tax (“GST”), or other localized fees and/or taxes, based on your bank and/or the country indicated in your billing address section.
- UNCLAIMED PROPERTY; DORMANCY CHARGES
Please be advised that if a customer has an outstanding account balance (a credit positive balance) for one (1) year or more for any reason, and (i) RTA is unable to issue payment to such customer or (ii) RTA issued payment to such customer in the form of a paper check, but the check was never cashed, then RTA will charge a $25.00 per month service fee until RTA is contacted by you or the credit is exhausted whichever comes first.
- SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS
- NO THIRD-PARTY BENEFICIARIES
- COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL LAWS
RTA makes no representation or warranty that the content available on the Sites or the Services found at the Sites are appropriate in every country or jurisdiction, and access to the Sites or the Services found at the Sites from countries or jurisdictions where its content is illegal is prohibited. Users who choose to access the Sites or the Services found at the Sites are responsible for compliance with all local laws, rules, and regulations.
- GOVERNING LAW; JURISDICTION; VENUE; WAIVER OF TRIAL BY JURY
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the federal law of the United States and the state law of North Carolina, whichever is applicable, without regard to conflict of laws principles. You agree that any action relating to or arising out of this Agreement shall be brought in the state or federal courts of Mecklenburg County, North Carolina, and you hereby consent to (and waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction and forum non convenes with respect to) jurisdiction and venue in the state and federal courts of Mecklenburg County, North Carolina. You agree to waive the right to trial by jury in any action or proceeding that takes place relating to or arising out of this Agreement.
- TITLES AND HEADINGS; INDEPENDENT COVENANTS; SEVERABILITY
The titles and headings of this Agreement are for convenience and ease of reference only and shall not be utilized in any way to construe or interpret the agreement of the parties as otherwise set forth herein. Each covenant and agreement in this Agreement shall be construed for all purposes to be a separate and independent covenant or agreement. If a court of competent jurisdiction holds any provision (or portion of a provision) of this Agreement to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable, the remaining provisions (or portions of provisions) of this Agreement shall not be affected thereby and shall be found to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- NCAA Compliance
Real Time Athletes AthPro360.com, FastPitchRecruits.com, Baseballrecruitsnetwrok.com and all of our affiliates are fully compliant with NCAA eligibility rules and operates under NCAA bylaw 220.127.116.11., which states, “Talent Evaluation Services and Agents. A prospect may allow a scouting service or agent to distribute personal information (e.g., high-school academic and athletics records, physical statistics) to member institutions without jeopardizing his or her eligibility, provided the fee paid to such an agent is not based on placing the prospect in a collegiate institution as a recipient of institutional financial aid.”
AthPro360.com and FastPitchRecruits.com are fully compliant with the new Legislation, Bylaw 18.104.22.168, which regulates Recruiting or Scouting Services. Our data is made available to all institutions desiring to subscribe and at the same fee rate for all subscribers. Every college and university have access to our Athletic Recruiting Network for free! College coaches can click here to register for the Recruiting Management System and start connecting with potential recruits! We publicly identify the subscription rates for players and team coaches here. All players and team coaches can sign up for a FREE plan. We are a National Service that reflects a national geographical scope and is available to all players, team coaches and college coaches. Any detailed analysis or individual evaluation of any player in our system including any ratings or rankings are available publicly and to all college coaches free of charge. College coaches can observe prospective student-athletes via video (e.g., live streaming video, recorded video) since our services make all videos uploaded by players and teams available to the general public on our website and all services, including video, are free for all college coaches to access through our site.
- CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us by email or regular mail at the following address: address:
Real Time Athletes, Inc.
Real Time Athletes, Inc | fastpitchrecruits.com | basbeallrecruitsnetwork.com | athpro360.com
- TRUSTe Privacy Program
- Information We Collect
- Information by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, address, email address, phone number, billing and credit card information, and other information that may not be publicly available (“personal information”).
- Information about you that does not identify you personally, including, but not limited to, your demographic information (for example, your age, gender, race, religion, political affiliation, and household income), personal interests, online interactions, viewing data, requests for Services, communications with us and third parties, advertisement interactions, and any other activities when using the Site or the Services.
- Athletic metrics, social media content, academic information.
- The information you provide when you register with the Site and the Services, when adding or updating account preferences, and when subscribing for any Services.
- Information about your transactions using the Site and the Services, including, but not limited to, your purchases and order history.
- The information you provide when submitting information to be posted or otherwise displayed on public areas of the Site or transmitted to other visitors or third parties on the internet (collectively, “User Contributions”). All User Contributions are submitted at your own risk. Although we always seek to protect your information, we cannot guarantee that our security over User Contributions is impenetrable. We also cannot control how other visitors and third parties that gain access to User Contributions will use such information.
- Automatic Data Collection
- Log file information commonly collected by host servers when you visit websites, including internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamps, referring/exit pages, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, click counts, and similar information. This information is not connected to personal information and is used for purposes of administering the Site, analyzing trends, tracking visitor activity, and collecting demographic data.
- Other details regarding your activities on the Site and Services, including your equipment, operating system, software, traffic information, and location data.
- Web Beacons. A “web beacon” is a small file (also known as a clear gif or pixel tag) that is embedded on a webpage, email, video, or other content that allows us to collect data about visitors who interact with such webpages or emails, such as recording when such content is accessed and reading other information from your browser. You may be able to disable web beacons in our email communications by turning off “images” in your email client settings. However, doing so may prevent you from being able to properly enjoy our Services as they are designed to be used.
- Flash Cookies. A “flash cookie” is a local shared object (a text file) sent from a web server to a client when a browser requests content supported by the Adobe Flash browser plug-in. Your preferences for flash cookies are not managed in the same way as browser cookies. Instead, you may change your preferences for flash cookies by changing your settings on Adobe’s website.
- How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals
- How We Use Your Information
- To administer the Site and enforce our rules and policies.
- To provide access to Site content and Services to you.
- To customize Site content and Services according to your preferences.
- To improve the Site and Services.
- To research and analyze the usage data, preferences, and trends of our visitors.
- To diagnose technical or Service-related problems.
- To maintain security over your information, the Site, and its contents.
- To research and analyze our target demographics.
- To fulfill any requests for information, products, or Services.
- To facilitate transactions you make on the Site or Services, which may include sending payment statements or receipts or assisting with payment collection.
- To display your User Contributions.
- To provide targeted advertising.
- To send you marketing communications, such as information about new products, Services, or specials.
- To contact you regarding Services we provide you.
- To contact you regarding third-party services you may be interested in.
- To contact you regarding your account or profile.
- To carry out our responsibilities and enforce any contracts between you and us, including billing and collection rights.
- For any other use as we may indicate at the time you provide the information.
- To fulfill any other purpose with your consent.
- How We Share Your Information
- With our affiliates, including any subsidiaries we now own or later acquire.
- With our trusted employees, contractors, business partners, service providers, suppliers, vendors, and other third parties that support us, which may include sending you emails on our behalf; analyzing your activities and interactions on the Site in order to make improvements to the Site, Services, and experiences of our visitors; and providing support to the Site, the Services, our operations, or fulfilling your requests. These third parties may only use personal information in order to provide such support and are contractually required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. For example, we may share personal information with credit card processing companies in order to bill visitors for goods or services.
- With those that we so indicate at the time you provide the information.
- To third parties when we have your consent or when we have parental consent if the visitor is a minor.
- Links to Other Websites
- Third-Party Tracking on Our Site
- Opt-Out Procedures
- Email. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the specific communications or privacy practices you want to opt out of. You may also opt out by clicking “unsubscribe,” or a similar button, at the bottom of any emails we may send you and then follow the online instructions. However, please note that it may not be possible to opt out of certain emails (for example, confirmation emails related to services you have requested).
- How to Access and Change Your Information
- Notice of California Privacy Rights
We take the security of your information seriously and have electronic, physical, and administrative safeguards in place that comply with federal regulations for your protection. These security measures seek to protect your information both online and offline from disclosure, alteration, or unauthorized use. However, please keep in mind that no transmission of data over the internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. Third parties may be able to access private communications illegally; for instance, through the use of hacking and viruses. As such, all information you transmit on the Site or Services is at your own risk. We are not responsible for instances where third parties circumvent our security measures without authorization, illegally or otherwise.
The information you submit to us is encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) data encryption technology and is transmitted securely. You may verify this by locating “https” at the beginning of the address of the webpage or an icon of a closed lock in your browser. The computers and servers we use are also kept in a secure environment behind firewalls. We limit access to your information to those people that need to view it to perform necessary support tasks, including fulfilling your requests. We also require you to create a unique password to help secure your account. It is your responsibility to maintain the secrecy of your password and other login information. Please be aware of when you are submitting User Contributions in public spaces that may be viewed by others. It is your responsibility to avoid submitting information you wish to keep confidential. We will promptly notify you in the event that personal information becomes compromised according to our notification procedures outlined below or as otherwise required by applicable law.
Lastly, we also use the following means to secure your data: CloudFlaree
- Children’s Privacy
If you are under the age of 13, you must ask your parent or legal guardian for permission to use this Site. This Site knowingly collects personal information from children under 13 years of age. We collect this information for the following reason(s): Tracking athletic abilities through the use of Real Time Athletes, Inc. software products, and allow for subscribers to share their athletic information on social media websites.
The information we collect and use from children under 13 years of age may include but is not limited to, name, address, email address, phone number, gender, birth date, device identifiers, geolocation information, IP address, and any other information the child shares with us. We collect this information directly when your child submits it on the Site. We will not require your child to disclose more information than is reasonably necessary to use a Service or engage in an activity on the Site. We also may collect information from your child automatically using cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technology.
- Notification Procedures
- Cross-Border Data Transfers
Your personal information may be processed and transferred to countries other than your own, including, but not limited to, any country in which we operate. Some of these countries may have different laws and practices regarding data protection than your country. By using the Site, you agree to such cross-border transfers of your personal information.
- Contact Information